This blog is for the project group http://www.weg.ee.usyd.edu.au

Monday, July 27, 2009

Introduction

Hello EveryOne!

This blog will be used to track progress on my 4th year Computer Engineering Thesis (ELEC4710/4711) @ USYD. so I decided to update this every Friday. Also will update this if I got some information useful.

Supervisor Dr. Rafael Calvo gave me a brief introduction about the topic. Which is "Affective Flickr!" basically from what I understand it can be an addon to a flickr which allow the user to descript their first impression about the picture they viewed. An emotion (eg. MSN EMOTION )will placed beside(or anywhere) the picture by the user.So people can share their feeling easily.

I found this topic is very insteresting , for this week I will start do some research works and brainstorming (include more detail about the topic,development tools)
hopefully can get the proposal starting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment